adventuresofxt&dd

Monday, October 23, 2006


Another ESSEC party

Do these french people even study? There are like 2 "official" school parties every week! We have been skipping quite alot of parties.. Seriously, they are too hardcore for me.. which I guess is saying quite alot actually. However, I am proud to say that I have been upholding Singapore's reputation by showing them that Chinese people can drink as well.. heh.



.. taking a shot of some Finnish alcohol that tastes like licorice,


.. a picture says a thousand words.



.. I guess you can guess how nice the alcohol tastes


.. my Spanish drinking buddy

We were having a potluck session before the party in school. Marcus cooked his trademark sweet and sour pork as well as some Japo curry. As usual, my job was to coat the pork with flour before frying it (quite pro standard ok!!).

We then started drinking before heading down to school as there were tons of alcohol around. I decided to try some Finnish thingy which was absolutely the worst thing on earth(as you can see from the pic)! It tastes like Woods + all kinds of cough medicine with this weird licorice flavour. Anyway, I think the Spanish dude saw me whincing after taking a shot so he challenged me to take another and we ended up drinking 5 shots each. By then, we were quite gone already but we headed down to school anyway. After which, we had a couple more drinks at the bar and I made him "ta" everyone, in the end he left the party early as he had wobbly legs and his gf was super pissed with him for being so drunk and she dragged him back to the hostel. hehe.


btw kelldel, this guy told us to send you his pic for QC.




This is actually the main school lobby, they just converted it into a dancefloor, blast hip hop and sell drinks. Its super WTF!! You think theres any chance of us doing this in the concourse?


.. pic of me acting cool and Marcs face


.. you can see that Jim is trying to imitate my look in the previous pic. haha!


.. random people dancing on the floor.. it looked more like they were humping the floor actually.

So thats it, our life in France consists of cooking, washing, doing the laundry and drinking alot.. btw for the record, for all you people that think that I cannot cook.















..my speciality. Spagetti Aglio Olio ai Frutti di Mare















"I will tell your mum that you can really cook!" -quote from satisfied customer Crystal

-the xt

4 Comments:

  • did you get wobbly legs too? HAHAHAHA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

  • BOOO i miss our clubbing days. hahaha. soon soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 PM  

  • yo, when i scrolled down to the pic of your Spagetti Aglio Olio, the first thought that jumped into my head was "Fwah, someone cooked Hokkien Mee!"
    next mooncake everyone must cook their own food man..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 AM  

  • viva la france........ i miss life there.

    By Blogger michelle, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home