adventuresofxt&dd

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hey everyone back in Singapore.... welcome to our not-very-frequently-updated blog... haha... After much procrastination, I've finally dragged myself to write my virgin post on a blog, and maybe the only blog I'll ever do. I guess I'm not one who loves putting his thoughts into words. In addition, I've been busy and frustrated in all the job search process most of us are going through. Not to mention I'm also a full-time chef to xt and crystal here, so most of the time I'll be thinking what we should have for the next meal... haha... Yeah so pardon me as this is my 1st time....

Many juicy, bitchy, funny things have already happened in our trip... which so far has spanned Spain, Italy, Germany & of course France. I'll start in my next post by giving you the series 'Tilting Isa Gan', where you gossipmongers back home will get to know a side of the man you never knew before... haha...

I've just got back from Bath where I spent a nice week there with the Missus and Isa Gan. For those who have not been there... here are some nice pictures.


Roman Bath.


we go to all ends to take the best pictures....


The Abbey right next to the Roman Bath..


Streets with interesting names...


Quiet Street.



302 Street.


The Crescent...


Isa & Yang at a bridge similar to the Ponte Vecchio in Florence...


we caught them filming Jane Austen's Persuasion...


....& were looking out for Keira Knightley, but were disappointed.


the oldest house in Bath, where they house the world famous Sally Lunn Buns.

... but it was not that great.


for the chocolate lovers... this was a delicious fudge shop.... fudge melts nicely in your mouth...

I'll be heading to Rhine Valley next week, after which xt and I will head to Amsterdam for cakes, Brussels for mussels and probably the south of France for an alternative variety of french chicks... That's all for my 1st post. Come back for stories of 'Tilting Isa Gan'...

- DD

1 Comments:

  • hahahahah nice pics dude!

    yeaps.. will definitely come back for more isa gan stories. lol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home